The Programme consists of:
- Five two-day workshops over six months
- A curriculum based on Dialogue skills and Implicate Change
- Concentration on your own Real Time Change Work
- Complementary Field Work and skills practice, undertaken in your own workplace
- In-house Sponsorship model
- Telephone coaching between the workshops
View and download the Programme Invitation
The two-day Introductory Workshop will be offered on:
- 12-13 May 2017
- 19-20 June 2017
- 30 June-1 July 2017
Dialogue & Leadership of Change five two-day workshops will be held on:
- 10-11 November 2017
- 19-20 January 2018
- 23-24 February 2018
- 20-21 April 2018
- 28-29 May 2018
All Workshops will take place at the Conparc Hotel in Bad Nauheim, near Frankfurt/Main.
The Programme is designed for 12-20 participants.
The uncommonly large faculty of four ensures that participants have detailed attention for their individual and group development needs. As well as introducing Dialogue skills and thinking, the faculty coach and guide skills-practice and support the change work. Two members of the faculty are German speaking.
The programme and most materials handed out will be in English language.
A confidentiality agreement is introduced, and signed by all of the participants at the outset, to ensure a common expectation and behaviour when sensitive and confidential subjects come up.
How to Apply:
To dowload an Application Form and apply by e-mail Click here